Wednesday, June 21, 2006

News and Events

The Progressive Faith Blog Con is coming up this month. Check out the details here. If you can't go this year (I can't) mark your calendar for next year (I have).

I've picked up a new poetry reading gig, at Missa's Herbal Products, NE 60th and Glisan. Third Saturdays from 7 to 10 PM. The first one should be July 15. Melissa is a friend and a terrific person, very knowledgeable about herbs, and the shop is a cool place. Come by and check it out.

Due to the holiday, my reading at Grendel's this month shifted up to July 17. That's 729 E. Burnside, from 7:30 to 8:30 PM (ish).

This Friday I'm leaving for the east coast by train... Internet access will be sporadic for the next two weeks, but I hope to come home with lots of paper heavily scribbled on!

No comments: