Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm Gonna Hack Your Rack

Poetry Thursday suggests: Write in a style you normally avoid.

Well, I normally avoid rap.

Actually, I hate the stuff.

Besides, this is a family-friendly blog.

So...

[cue threatening-sounding drum machine]

I'm gonna run your load
I'm gonna crash your node
You can watch my dust while I crack your cluster and I cut your mustard and you is busted
Yeah, my Trojan is explodin' and I got the codin' and it gives me the road in, so .pwd belongs to ME!
I'm rootin' your tree!
YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!
If you can't read hex or phreak Van Eck ain't no way in heck you gonna stop my exploit
Don't give me no lip I'll bust all your chips with my master script 'fore you sniff my packet
I'm gonna hack your rack
'Cause my hat is black
Your lame old version can't handle my incursion with infinite recursion and total subversion
You think you tough but you know you gonna suffer when I overrun your buffer and I hack your stack
I'm gonna crack your rack
'Cause my hat is black
HEY! I'M GONNA HACK YOUR RACK!

[repeat and fade]

No comments: