Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Election day soundtrack

Who am I kidding? I'm not getting any more work done today. It's okay: I stayed up late last night working out a knotty programming problem. Really, it was using work to anesthetize me against anxiety, which is a tendency I have kept massively under control since the pandemic started. But it was also useful work, and makes me feel OK to take some of today off.

So I'm dancing to the following...

Buddy's Baddest: The Best of Buddy Guy
Eagles Greatest Hits vol. 2
Lifted: Songs of the Spirit
Rolling Stones, Flashpoint
Shemekia Copeland, Talking to Strangers
Blind Boys of Alabama, Higher Ground
Bob Marley and the Wailers, Legend

Books Available
The Day of My First Driving Lesson
Country Well-Known as an Old Nightmare's Stable
High-Voltage Lines
Knocking from Inside

No comments: