Monday, November 02, 2020

Last day before election day

Although millions of people have already cast their ballots. We were in the first wave of ballots mailed, and we filled them and ran them to the dropbox that same day.

Obvious first: I'd have voted for Vlad the Impaler if he was running against Trump.

Second obvious: Biden/Harris is not exactly my dream ticket. I am sick to death of centrist Democarats. I'm willing to concede that Harris may be more progressive that the demands of her political career - on a woman of color, particularly - have allowed her to appear. But it's a big "maybe."

Still and all. She's a Black/Asian woman of about my age. No matter my reservations about her politics, it means something to me.

Books Available
Country Well-Known as an Old Nightmare's Stable
High-Voltage Lines
Knocking from Inside

No comments: