Monday, July 28, 2008

Arte y Pico



I got a very nice award from Ruth! "Arte y Pcio" apparently means "something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top."

Quite a compliment. Thanks, Ruth, and thanks, Arte y Pico!

Now, who to pass it on to... I'm going to depart from tradition and name some of the prompt blogs that have given me so much inspiration. I think they deserve more exposure. So, this award goes out to:

Poefusion
Inspire Me Thursday
readwritepoem
and the new kid on the block, Mine Enemy Grows Older.

Collection available! Knocking from Inside

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks from eveyone at RWP, Tiel. Cool!

poefusion said...

Thank You, Tiel~ What a wonderful surprise to find this in my comments. You are a kind person to share this with the prompting community. Thanks again. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Tiel. A nice surprise and food for thought.