Sunday, December 31, 2006

Suggestions?

I'm changing the date on this post so it'll stay at the top. (I think.)

After the New Year, insh'allah, I'm going to start putting together a collection of poems from this blog for (gulp!) publication. I'd like to hear from my readers... if you have favorite poems you'd like to see included, or if you have particular themes you'd like emphasized. I can't promise I'll follow your suggestions-- if nothing else, I'm sure I'll get some that contradict each other-- but I promise I'll read and consider them all.

This isn't a poll: feel free to comment more than once if you have another thought. Also take your time, as I'm going to leave this post up. I'm not going to include in this collection anything I write after Dec 31, but anything in 2005 or 2006 is up for grabs.

No comments: