Tuesday, May 15, 2007

He is there...

Author: Whisper

He is there, there in front of me,
He holds my hand, He lifts my spirits,
He is in my heart, he is in my poems,
He is all around me, like the scents from Jasmin!

*

Inspiration comes from Him to me,
It comes from within me,
He is within me, deep within me,
He is not within me, He is really me.

*

He is pure love, He is a powerful magnet,
We mortals are created to be attracted to Him,
We desire to stay close to Him,
To fulfill our destiny.

*

All those songs in His praise,
Don't add up to a single word with Him,
All our imaginations can't taste,
The sweetness of a word from Him!

*

Talking to Him is heavenly,
But seeing Him is divine;
The smile whose emanations,
Create all the wonders of life!

*

Seeing Him fulfills the heart,
Being with Him empties the desires,
His gentle touch and embrace,
Leaves nothing in the World to desire.

*

Thinking of Him fills the cup of my life,
Having Him is like over-reaching my destiny!
My imagination lets me down,
What comes after I rewrite my destiny!

No comments: