Thursday, August 02, 2007

Weekly activities

Just for the heck of it, I thought I'd make a list of the weekly blog events in which I participate, or try to participate:

Poetry Thursday
weekly poetry; your own or someone else's (appropriately attributed); usually an optional prompt, but since the hosts are on summer break, free topic
Sunday Scribblings
weekly writing of any kind; expected to be original; expected to follow prompt
The Ringing of the Bards
weekly poetry carnival, hosted at participant blogs; expected to be original; no prompts, but host may declare theme
3 Word Wednesday
weekly writing of any kind; expected to be original; expected to follow 3-word prompt

I think my goal is going to be to try to participate in at least three out of the four in a given week-- more than that might just get to be a little crazy.

No comments: