Monday, November 26, 2007

Novel progress

As of last night I've written over 50,000 words on my novel in November. This means I've been averaging over 2000 words per day in November (I had written about 12,000 words before the month started), and have reached the official NaNoWriMo goal with five days to go.

I think the novel is now about half done. I'm going to try to keep the pace through December-- by then I should be done or close to done. It means, unfortunately, there won't be much poetry appearing here for the next month! Look for more in January insh'allah.

If you like poetry, check out the weekly prompt site at Totally Optional Prompts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the novel - I've done about the same with nano on my end, and plan to keep it up to get the thing into an editable shape by the new year: my resolution being to finish it.