Saturday, July 10, 2021

More professional development...

So one thing I haven't done much of, the last few years, is submit to journals.

I had a good run of acceptances in 2017. Then events intervened, and I didn't have much fresh output or head space to put submissions together. I was also assmebling, editing, and submitting what would eventually become the chapbooks Country Well-Known and Driving Lesson, and the full-length Dervish Lions. Plus, my self-published pandemic/protest chapbook Bone Man.

With those projects behind me (Dervish is launching next month, I hope), and with the writing I've been doing over the last year, it was time to start pushing out submissions again. So, here goes...

Books Available
The Day of My First Driving Lesson
Country Well-Known as an Old Nightmare's Stable
High-Voltage Lines
Knocking from Inside

No comments: