Friday, August 14, 2009

Pink and Orange Deshabillé

I'm languidly composed, I'm of Rubenesque proportions evocative and sensual and quite without volition a pink and orange abstract of an article on art imaginary angel with a graphic for a heart. I'm a model modern model with no contract or consent superior amusement of the mock-intelligent. I'm an odalisque in rubies in a classical position flamingo-feather boa with a habit of constriction. The artist tried all his techniques, a dozen different poses with a linen drape as backdrop on a bed of thornless roses. He labored fruitless to defeat my resolute vulgarity my déclassé appearance, pink and orange déshabillé. Collection available! Knocking from Inside

3 comments:

poefusion said...

Tiel this is great. I love your picture too. Very fitting to the poem. Have a great night.

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant, Tiel!!!

soulbrush said...

this is exquisite, i love your art.